Follow @WolfSnap on Twitter
People love us!
Dr.Dave’s the Man. . .
I used Dr.Dave to customize my smugmug site. I’m a wildlife and landscape photographer and Dr.Dave helped to give me a more personalized look on the www. He’s quick, honest, and fair. I’ll continue to keep my business with Dr. Dave, and you should too! I wanted him to keep it simple and easy to navigate, and he did just that.
Dave also helped me set up a new email system and add some things to my www presence that in the long run will help me better opperate my business.
Another Kudos to drdave. . .
A few months ago Dave helped with my smug mug site (www.tonybynum.com) and did a great job. The other day, I was away shooting in canada and did not have access to my computer, i did get to a friends computer and emaild him that I could not access my account. He turned around with a reply and all my contact information in about 5 minutes – now that’s customer support! Great guy! A+!!!!!!!
Laurie Bivona - http://www.lbgphoto.com
I just had my site customized by Daivd Wolf and I am thrilled with the results! He was responsive, easy to talk to and listened to my needs. He also set me up with Google Apps, Google Checkout and an email address that corresponds with my website! One feature that I love is the ability to email an invoice right to my customers. I also like the contact page so I don’t have to put my personal information on the site. Talk about easy! I struggled trying to customize my own website but gave up after becoming frustrated with HTML. My site now looks very professional and is very easy to navigate! Please feel free to take a look at www.lbgphoto.com.
Thanks again David!
Deane Calvin - http://www.calvinphotography.com/
Two Thumbs Up for David Wolf!
David is great to work with, friendly, and fast! If you have not “Smugized” your site yet, drop him a line. Check out his work on my new all-in-one website / gallery / shopping cart at calvinphotography.com and see some of the goodness that flows from his calloused keyboard hands. I gave him quite a lot of specifics about how I wanted everything to look, (I was a real pest, but he happily worked with me anyway!) but if you give him nothing, he can conjure a beautiful site for you out of thin air. Best part is, he keeps the code clean, and the site Smugmug compliant. (read “future-friendly”)
Wow, I couldn’t be any happier with david’s customization…..
The custom look david gave my website is outstanding!!!!!! I highly recommend him doing your website, you won’t regrete it.
Thanks again wolfsnap.com aka drdavid
We recently engaged David Wolf (DrDavid) and his team to customize our Smugmug site. David was absolutely terrific to work with and we are completely satisfied with the work that David and his team did for us. If you are considering getting a customizer to assist you with your Smugmug site, we would highly recommend David without reservation. Here is a highlight of our experience:
1. David asks for a small deposit of the total fee for the work up front. Without a personal reference (we relied solely on DGrin as our reference point) this was slightly concerning as we really had no idea what the total cost would end up being or exactly how long things would take.
2. We then spoke with David who provided a verbal estimate of the cost and time to tailor our site based upon our general description of what we were looking for (again verbal, not in writing). This could be a concern if we were to have to pay fees for change orders and additions thought out the project – we were going on trust here. David and team delivered exactly as they said they would for the price that the quoted. We found David and team to be very trustworthy and flexible.
3. David and his very creative graphic artist were to create a revised logo for our company as part of the web site. To complicate matters, we needed the updated logo for pre-event advertising right away. As soon as we sent the deposit, David and team went above and beyond to almost immediately work with us on the logo, revise as necessary and sent over right away – even before work began on the site. (Excellent customer service and delivery).
4. We then sent David a document that described in detail what we wanted for each page on the site. David and team took the time to carefully review our documented requirements and paid attention to all of the details throughout the project.
5. David then “roughed out” the site and scheduled a conference call with us to review.
6. David listed carefully to our requests and concerns.
7. David made very good suggestions based upon his extensive experience. We found his insight to be very valid and helpful.
8. David actually made many of the changes real-time as we discussed what we wanted during the conference call.
9. David also helped with the following: PayPal integration, Domain set-up and integration, Forms data collection, processing and reporting, E-Mail integration, and also created the graphics for the company tagline.
10. The site was completed exactly as promised, on the date promised, at the fee quoted.
11. It is also important to note that the manner in which David and his team set-up the site enables us to independently maintain the site making additions (like added another service), modifications (changing text and images, the size or aspect ratio of the slide show, revise the fields on the contact form, etc.), or deletions.
Again, we would highly recommend David for Smugmug customization. If you have any questions, feel free to review our site www.magnoliamoments.com and contact us via our site.
Mitch Aunger - planet5D
You helped me a great deal when I was moving planet5D.com from my mac over to the web and tho you and I didn’t always agree, you performed superbly and your prices were reasonable.
You get +1 in my book and I picked you because you had excellent ratings on DGrin.com
I highly recommend your services to anyone who wants to know and have done so many times in the last year.
Need a great SmugMug customizer? Hire David Wolf!
I have used two SmugMug customizers, and I have to say that David Wolf brought my website to the professional level I was looking for.
My first website customizer did an ok job, and although it was functional, I just wasn’t very happy with the design. Some of his other websites that he’s created look great, but mine didn’t.
I hired David to redesign my website, and I found him to be very professional, easy to talk to, very knowledgeable, and just a wonderful designer. My new website was redesigned in one week! What I got is a very professional looking site that is just beautiful. I am so happy with his work!
Besides web design, David also knows a lot about business marketing – he set me up with a business email account that also incorporates my personal email addresses – so now I just have ONE email site to log on to. He has great ideas, and takes extra steps to make sure you have what you need.
Thank you David! I love, love, love my new website! I’ve been getting lots of positive feedback too
Kathleen Davenport - http://kathleendavenport.com/
Wow, that was fast! Great service, too!
Last night I sent a quick e-mail to David (he provides customization services) asking for info about billing services and being able to take credit cards. I’d noticed he had a nice setup and wanted to know what he did. He responded in about 2 seconds and asked if he could call to discuss since it’d be easier to explain. Well, within an hour he had me all set up and I’m now able to send professional invoices to my clients and they can input their cc info and pay online. I appreciate the fact that he laid out several options for me and we discussed which would best suit my needs.
I can’t recommend David’s services enough. He helped me get my website set up last year and I get a lot compliments saying how nice it looks. Although I did some initial work on setting it up, I know my limitations and my time is better served having a professional working on things like that. He did a great job, especially with adding music and a customer contact page, cleaning up my galleries, etc.
Beyond the website help, he also helped me become more functional in other aspects of my business. For example, he got me set up with a better e-mail system and that’s been a huge help!
I could’ve spent the time figuring out how to do everything on my own and I’m sure I would’ve eventually figured things out, but as someone once told me, “It’s better to spend your time working ON the business than IN the business.” David’s expertise has helped me save time and stay focused on what I really want to do.
So in case you’re getting frustrated trying to do things yourself or if you think there’s things you could be doing to streamline the admin side of your business, I’d highly recommend you talk to David Wolf!
Thanks for letting me rave!
I love SmugMug. I love the customization options but was completely overwhelmed by them. On shopping around for a website designer to do a site for a little non-profit museum, I found David Wolf listed here. After talking to him, I decided to go ahead and have him do MY personal site as well. I love the results!
He is very detail oriented, extremely easy to work with, exceedingly patient, and highly entertaining – he can make me laugh even after a really rough day! He always takes his time to talk with me and find out exactly what I want done to the site.
Go ahead – get David to customize your site. What a great way to start the new year, right? New Year, New Look!
I’m not one for lots of smilies, but David deserves a great big thumbs up!
Just want to say thanks to David, who is always there when I call and who did a great job on my website. Just very friendly and a good listener!