Follow @WolfSnap on Twitter
People love us!
If you are ‘ancient’ like me, your rusty, old BASIC/C++ skills won’t help you much in developing your web site here.
After many frustrating hours of cobbling together CSS and Java Script posted here to get my site started (and I certainly appreciate the effort and thoughtfulness of others as well as the super support from the staff)- I hollered for help! and David Wolf aka DrDavid came to my rescue.
I feel that he did an excellent job of getting my site to look the way I wanted it to. He spent time finding out what I wanted and always got back to me promptly to answer my questions.
I would highly recommend him if you need expert help getting a nice looking site up quickly.
Mitch Aunger - planet5D
You helped me a great deal when I was moving planet5D.com from my mac over to the web and tho you and I didn’t always agree, you performed superbly and your prices were reasonable.
You get +1 in my book and I picked you because you had excellent ratings on DGrin.com
I highly recommend your services to anyone who wants to know and have done so many times in the last year.
We recently engaged David Wolf (DrDavid) and his team to customize our Smugmug site. David was absolutely terrific to work with and we are completely satisfied with the work that David and his team did for us. If you are considering getting a customizer to assist you with your Smugmug site, we would highly recommend David without reservation. Here is a highlight of our experience:
1. David asks for a small deposit of the total fee for the work up front. Without a personal reference (we relied solely on DGrin as our reference point) this was slightly concerning as we really had no idea what the total cost would end up being or exactly how long things would take.
2. We then spoke with David who provided a verbal estimate of the cost and time to tailor our site based upon our general description of what we were looking for (again verbal, not in writing). This could be a concern if we were to have to pay fees for change orders and additions thought out the project – we were going on trust here. David and team delivered exactly as they said they would for the price that the quoted. We found David and team to be very trustworthy and flexible.
3. David and his very creative graphic artist were to create a revised logo for our company as part of the web site. To complicate matters, we needed the updated logo for pre-event advertising right away. As soon as we sent the deposit, David and team went above and beyond to almost immediately work with us on the logo, revise as necessary and sent over right away – even before work began on the site. (Excellent customer service and delivery).
4. We then sent David a document that described in detail what we wanted for each page on the site. David and team took the time to carefully review our documented requirements and paid attention to all of the details throughout the project.
5. David then “roughed out” the site and scheduled a conference call with us to review.
6. David listed carefully to our requests and concerns.
7. David made very good suggestions based upon his extensive experience. We found his insight to be very valid and helpful.
8. David actually made many of the changes real-time as we discussed what we wanted during the conference call.
9. David also helped with the following: PayPal integration, Domain set-up and integration, Forms data collection, processing and reporting, E-Mail integration, and also created the graphics for the company tagline.
10. The site was completed exactly as promised, on the date promised, at the fee quoted.
11. It is also important to note that the manner in which David and his team set-up the site enables us to independently maintain the site making additions (like added another service), modifications (changing text and images, the size or aspect ratio of the slide show, revise the fields on the contact form, etc.), or deletions.
Again, we would highly recommend David for Smugmug customization. If you have any questions, feel free to review our site www.magnoliamoments.com and contact us via our site.
Jan Bach Kristensen - http://www.janbachkristensen.com/
I had David from Wolfsnap.com help me customising my SmugMug website.
It was a pleasure dealing with David and I’m super happy with the result! David really listened carefully to what I wanted regarding a simple and clean layout but also gave me some very valuable suggestions on how best to do things. I highly recommend David, very helpful and professional.
I love SmugMug. I love the customization options but was completely overwhelmed by them. On shopping around for a website designer to do a site for a little non-profit museum, I found David Wolf listed here. After talking to him, I decided to go ahead and have him do MY personal site as well. I love the results!
He is very detail oriented, extremely easy to work with, exceedingly patient, and highly entertaining – he can make me laugh even after a really rough day! He always takes his time to talk with me and find out exactly what I want done to the site.
Go ahead – get David to customize your site. What a great way to start the new year, right? New Year, New Look!
I’m not one for lots of smilies, but David deserves a great big thumbs up!
I highly recommend David Wolf. He had a very fast response time to by first inquiry. He was always available for help. I also had several questions that now seem a little silly but he always responded and was very nice about it. He was great to work with and I love what he has done to my site..
Just wanted to share my experience of “smugmugtization” with David (aka WolfSnap) as I recently had the opportunity to ask him to do my website : www.calydusperspective.com
Well, what I am suppose to say, except WOW on every aspect!
David is a busy man that’s for sure, but he does gets the job done! And no wonder he’s that busy, the result is just absolutely great. On top of that is one of the most patient person I’ve had to deal with, very accomodating and never complains about anything, even though I felt I was picky sometimes!
But the result is there, that’s for sure!
Thank you David for such a nice website, couldn’t have done it without you and keep up the good work!
Wow! I am very impressed with …
… Dr David (aka: David Wolf).
He turned my garbled ramblings of what I thought I wanted … into exactly what I wanted!!
Having never hired anyone to do this stuff before, I was pretty worried about trust (I’d have to give him my passwords), honesty (I’d have to trust he would not do it in 2 seconds and charge me the earth) and ability (how do I know he can even do this stuff?!).
I need not have worried. David did a fantastic job .. and gave me some great advice too. If you need help with your SmugMug .. I highly recommend Dr David.
Thank you so much Dr David!!!
Randy Hutchison - http://randyfhutchison.com/
David really did a nice job. He was on top of everything, and did some extra final touches for me at no extra charge. David’s at the top of my list!
I’ve got to give a great testimonial for David Wolf. I had a specific idea of how I wanted to have my site look and feel (clean, classic, and simple). I was able to do some of the preliminary work myself by reading through all of the tutorials, but I eventually got to a point where I knew my time was better served by calling an expert.
I specifically wanted to add music (which I know some people disagree with, but here in Hawaii music is a big part of the setting). David did an AWESOME job of tidying up my site, adding the music, and giving me some great guidance on how to set things up and make everything work better for me. He set up a blank form for customers to fill out and contact me–it works great! He paid attention to lots of little details. David always responds promptly to my e-mails (does he ever sleep?) and I’m very happy to refer him to others.
Thanks, David, I’m very happy with my site!!
P.S. I found out about SmugMug from another user whom I’d recently met. (Thanks, Bob!) Turns out he also used Dr.David to build his site, so that was enough of a testimonial for me to use him, too!