Follow @WolfSnap on Twitter
People love us!
Wow! I am very impressed with …
… Dr David (aka: David Wolf).
He turned my garbled ramblings of what I thought I wanted … into exactly what I wanted!!
Having never hired anyone to do this stuff before, I was pretty worried about trust (I’d have to give him my passwords), honesty (I’d have to trust he would not do it in 2 seconds and charge me the earth) and ability (how do I know he can even do this stuff?!).
I need not have worried. David did a fantastic job .. and gave me some great advice too. If you need help with your SmugMug .. I highly recommend Dr David.
Thank you so much Dr David!!!
Palak Shah - http://www.palakshah.com/
I would have to agree…David Wolf recently completed a complete customization on my site and it looks amazing! This is truly stunning work and i would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for customization. they get an A+++++
Kathleen Davenport - http://kathleendavenport.com/
Wow, that was fast! Great service, too!
Last night I sent a quick e-mail to David (he provides customization services) asking for info about billing services and being able to take credit cards. I’d noticed he had a nice setup and wanted to know what he did. He responded in about 2 seconds and asked if he could call to discuss since it’d be easier to explain. Well, within an hour he had me all set up and I’m now able to send professional invoices to my clients and they can input their cc info and pay online. I appreciate the fact that he laid out several options for me and we discussed which would best suit my needs.
I can’t recommend David’s services enough. He helped me get my website set up last year and I get a lot compliments saying how nice it looks. Although I did some initial work on setting it up, I know my limitations and my time is better served having a professional working on things like that. He did a great job, especially with adding music and a customer contact page, cleaning up my galleries, etc.
Beyond the website help, he also helped me become more functional in other aspects of my business. For example, he got me set up with a better e-mail system and that’s been a huge help!
I could’ve spent the time figuring out how to do everything on my own and I’m sure I would’ve eventually figured things out, but as someone once told me, “It’s better to spend your time working ON the business than IN the business.” David’s expertise has helped me save time and stay focused on what I really want to do.
So in case you’re getting frustrated trying to do things yourself or if you think there’s things you could be doing to streamline the admin side of your business, I’d highly recommend you talk to David Wolf!
Thanks for letting me rave!
We recently engaged David Wolf (DrDavid) and his team to customize our Smugmug site. David was absolutely terrific to work with and we are completely satisfied with the work that David and his team did for us. If you are considering getting a customizer to assist you with your Smugmug site, we would highly recommend David without reservation. Here is a highlight of our experience:
1. David asks for a small deposit of the total fee for the work up front. Without a personal reference (we relied solely on DGrin as our reference point) this was slightly concerning as we really had no idea what the total cost would end up being or exactly how long things would take.
2. We then spoke with David who provided a verbal estimate of the cost and time to tailor our site based upon our general description of what we were looking for (again verbal, not in writing). This could be a concern if we were to have to pay fees for change orders and additions thought out the project – we were going on trust here. David and team delivered exactly as they said they would for the price that the quoted. We found David and team to be very trustworthy and flexible.
3. David and his very creative graphic artist were to create a revised logo for our company as part of the web site. To complicate matters, we needed the updated logo for pre-event advertising right away. As soon as we sent the deposit, David and team went above and beyond to almost immediately work with us on the logo, revise as necessary and sent over right away – even before work began on the site. (Excellent customer service and delivery).
4. We then sent David a document that described in detail what we wanted for each page on the site. David and team took the time to carefully review our documented requirements and paid attention to all of the details throughout the project.
5. David then “roughed out” the site and scheduled a conference call with us to review.
6. David listed carefully to our requests and concerns.
7. David made very good suggestions based upon his extensive experience. We found his insight to be very valid and helpful.
8. David actually made many of the changes real-time as we discussed what we wanted during the conference call.
9. David also helped with the following: PayPal integration, Domain set-up and integration, Forms data collection, processing and reporting, E-Mail integration, and also created the graphics for the company tagline.
10. The site was completed exactly as promised, on the date promised, at the fee quoted.
11. It is also important to note that the manner in which David and his team set-up the site enables us to independently maintain the site making additions (like added another service), modifications (changing text and images, the size or aspect ratio of the slide show, revise the fields on the contact form, etc.), or deletions.
Again, we would highly recommend David for Smugmug customization. If you have any questions, feel free to review our site www.magnoliamoments.com and contact us via our site.
Well here ya go then! My site is at www.kdstewart.net David Wolf of Wolfsnap) did it for me. It was a while ago (maybe a year and a half?) but he worked with me to get it looking like I wanted it to look with his input and expertise – not the other way around. I’m really pleased with the end result.
He has also been there for me several times since as I’ve needed him for trouble shooting, questions, etc. As a matter of fact, just emailed him tonight with something I wanted to do on the site and issue resolved within an hour. He always comes through.
Check him out. He’s the real deal.
Jan Bach Kristensen - http://www.janbachkristensen.com/
I had David from Wolfsnap.com help me customising my SmugMug website.
It was a pleasure dealing with David and I’m super happy with the result! David really listened carefully to what I wanted regarding a simple and clean layout but also gave me some very valuable suggestions on how best to do things. I highly recommend David, very helpful and professional.
If you are ‘ancient’ like me, your rusty, old BASIC/C++ skills won’t help you much in developing your web site here.
After many frustrating hours of cobbling together CSS and Java Script posted here to get my site started (and I certainly appreciate the effort and thoughtfulness of others as well as the super support from the staff)- I hollered for help! and David Wolf aka DrDavid came to my rescue.
I feel that he did an excellent job of getting my site to look the way I wanted it to. He spent time finding out what I wanted and always got back to me promptly to answer my questions.
I would highly recommend him if you need expert help getting a nice looking site up quickly.
Cat Hoffman - http://www.photography-by-cat.com/
David has really taken my website to the next level. I gave him my vision of a more elegant and streamlined site, and he has given is the complete transformation. I love how he incorporated my numerous ideas and made them come alive. The font he used for my logo even inspired me to design a new logo for my watermark, and that would not have been possible without his re-design. I’m big on details and from the background to the favicon, David has really met and often exceeded my expectations. My website is now something I am very proud to show my potential and current brides. I highly recommend his work if you are looking to bring your website to the next level! David also integrated my blogger with the same design so it feels like you’re still on the same page when you swap between Smugmug and blogger. A very nice touch!
Deane Calvin - http://www.calvinphotography.com/
Two Thumbs Up for David Wolf!
David is great to work with, friendly, and fast! If you have not “Smugized” your site yet, drop him a line. Check out his work on my new all-in-one website / gallery / shopping cart at calvinphotography.com and see some of the goodness that flows from his calloused keyboard hands. I gave him quite a lot of specifics about how I wanted everything to look, (I was a real pest, but he happily worked with me anyway!) but if you give him nothing, he can conjure a beautiful site for you out of thin air. Best part is, he keeps the code clean, and the site Smugmug compliant. (read “future-friendly”)
Dr.Dave’s the Man. . .
I used Dr.Dave to customize my smugmug site. I’m a wildlife and landscape photographer and Dr.Dave helped to give me a more personalized look on the www. He’s quick, honest, and fair. I’ll continue to keep my business with Dr. Dave, and you should too! I wanted him to keep it simple and easy to navigate, and he did just that.
Dave also helped me set up a new email system and add some things to my www presence that in the long run will help me better opperate my business.
Another Kudos to drdave. . .
A few months ago Dave helped with my smug mug site (www.tonybynum.com) and did a great job. The other day, I was away shooting in canada and did not have access to my computer, i did get to a friends computer and emaild him that I could not access my account. He turned around with a reply and all my contact information in about 5 minutes – now that’s customer support! Great guy! A+!!!!!!!