Follow @WolfSnap on Twitter
People love us!
Pete Byron - http://www.petebyron.com/
Thumbs up to David Wolf and Wolf Snap Designs! David did a great job on my site, petebyron.com His patients, and quick to respond were key. I highly recommend him. Thanks David
Kathleen Davenport - http://kathleendavenport.com/
Wow, that was fast! Great service, too!
Last night I sent a quick e-mail to David (he provides customization services) asking for info about billing services and being able to take credit cards. I’d noticed he had a nice setup and wanted to know what he did. He responded in about 2 seconds and asked if he could call to discuss since it’d be easier to explain. Well, within an hour he had me all set up and I’m now able to send professional invoices to my clients and they can input their cc info and pay online. I appreciate the fact that he laid out several options for me and we discussed which would best suit my needs.
I can’t recommend David’s services enough. He helped me get my website set up last year and I get a lot compliments saying how nice it looks. Although I did some initial work on setting it up, I know my limitations and my time is better served having a professional working on things like that. He did a great job, especially with adding music and a customer contact page, cleaning up my galleries, etc.
Beyond the website help, he also helped me become more functional in other aspects of my business. For example, he got me set up with a better e-mail system and that’s been a huge help!
I could’ve spent the time figuring out how to do everything on my own and I’m sure I would’ve eventually figured things out, but as someone once told me, “It’s better to spend your time working ON the business than IN the business.” David’s expertise has helped me save time and stay focused on what I really want to do.
So in case you’re getting frustrated trying to do things yourself or if you think there’s things you could be doing to streamline the admin side of your business, I’d highly recommend you talk to David Wolf!
Thanks for letting me rave!
Well here ya go then! My site is at www.kdstewart.net David Wolf of Wolfsnap) did it for me. It was a while ago (maybe a year and a half?) but he worked with me to get it looking like I wanted it to look with his input and expertise – not the other way around. I’m really pleased with the end result.
He has also been there for me several times since as I’ve needed him for trouble shooting, questions, etc. As a matter of fact, just emailed him tonight with something I wanted to do on the site and issue resolved within an hour. He always comes through.
Check him out. He’s the real deal.
I recently had a custom Smugmug site designed for me by David Wolf of Wolf Snap Photography. I cannot say enough about the amazing service he provided!! I would highly recommend his services to anyone seeking a custom Smugmug site design. He was quick to deliver, provided me with exactly what I wanted, and was quite reasonable in terms of price! A+++
Just wanted to share my experience of “smugmugtization” with David (aka WolfSnap) as I recently had the opportunity to ask him to do my website : www.calydusperspective.com
Well, what I am suppose to say, except WOW on every aspect!
David is a busy man that’s for sure, but he does gets the job done! And no wonder he’s that busy, the result is just absolutely great. On top of that is one of the most patient person I’ve had to deal with, very accomodating and never complains about anything, even though I felt I was picky sometimes!
But the result is there, that’s for sure!
Thank you David for such a nice website, couldn’t have done it without you and keep up the good work!
We recently engaged David Wolf (DrDavid) and his team to customize our Smugmug site. David was absolutely terrific to work with and we are completely satisfied with the work that David and his team did for us. If you are considering getting a customizer to assist you with your Smugmug site, we would highly recommend David without reservation. Here is a highlight of our experience:
1. David asks for a small deposit of the total fee for the work up front. Without a personal reference (we relied solely on DGrin as our reference point) this was slightly concerning as we really had no idea what the total cost would end up being or exactly how long things would take.
2. We then spoke with David who provided a verbal estimate of the cost and time to tailor our site based upon our general description of what we were looking for (again verbal, not in writing). This could be a concern if we were to have to pay fees for change orders and additions thought out the project – we were going on trust here. David and team delivered exactly as they said they would for the price that the quoted. We found David and team to be very trustworthy and flexible.
3. David and his very creative graphic artist were to create a revised logo for our company as part of the web site. To complicate matters, we needed the updated logo for pre-event advertising right away. As soon as we sent the deposit, David and team went above and beyond to almost immediately work with us on the logo, revise as necessary and sent over right away – even before work began on the site. (Excellent customer service and delivery).
4. We then sent David a document that described in detail what we wanted for each page on the site. David and team took the time to carefully review our documented requirements and paid attention to all of the details throughout the project.
5. David then “roughed out” the site and scheduled a conference call with us to review.
6. David listed carefully to our requests and concerns.
7. David made very good suggestions based upon his extensive experience. We found his insight to be very valid and helpful.
8. David actually made many of the changes real-time as we discussed what we wanted during the conference call.
9. David also helped with the following: PayPal integration, Domain set-up and integration, Forms data collection, processing and reporting, E-Mail integration, and also created the graphics for the company tagline.
10. The site was completed exactly as promised, on the date promised, at the fee quoted.
11. It is also important to note that the manner in which David and his team set-up the site enables us to independently maintain the site making additions (like added another service), modifications (changing text and images, the size or aspect ratio of the slide show, revise the fields on the contact form, etc.), or deletions.
Again, we would highly recommend David for Smugmug customization. If you have any questions, feel free to review our site www.magnoliamoments.com and contact us via our site.
Need a great SmugMug customizer? Hire David Wolf!
I have used two SmugMug customizers, and I have to say that David Wolf brought my website to the professional level I was looking for.
My first website customizer did an ok job, and although it was functional, I just wasn’t very happy with the design. Some of his other websites that he’s created look great, but mine didn’t.
I hired David to redesign my website, and I found him to be very professional, easy to talk to, very knowledgeable, and just a wonderful designer. My new website was redesigned in one week! What I got is a very professional looking site that is just beautiful. I am so happy with his work!
Besides web design, David also knows a lot about business marketing – he set me up with a business email account that also incorporates my personal email addresses – so now I just have ONE email site to log on to. He has great ideas, and takes extra steps to make sure you have what you need.
Thank you David! I love, love, love my new website! I’ve been getting lots of positive feedback too
If you are ‘ancient’ like me, your rusty, old BASIC/C++ skills won’t help you much in developing your web site here.
After many frustrating hours of cobbling together CSS and Java Script posted here to get my site started (and I certainly appreciate the effort and thoughtfulness of others as well as the super support from the staff)- I hollered for help! and David Wolf aka DrDavid came to my rescue.
I feel that he did an excellent job of getting my site to look the way I wanted it to. He spent time finding out what I wanted and always got back to me promptly to answer my questions.
I would highly recommend him if you need expert help getting a nice looking site up quickly.
Dr.Dave’s the Man. . .
I used Dr.Dave to customize my smugmug site. I’m a wildlife and landscape photographer and Dr.Dave helped to give me a more personalized look on the www. He’s quick, honest, and fair. I’ll continue to keep my business with Dr. Dave, and you should too! I wanted him to keep it simple and easy to navigate, and he did just that.
Dave also helped me set up a new email system and add some things to my www presence that in the long run will help me better opperate my business.
Another Kudos to drdave. . .
A few months ago Dave helped with my smug mug site (www.tonybynum.com) and did a great job. The other day, I was away shooting in canada and did not have access to my computer, i did get to a friends computer and emaild him that I could not access my account. He turned around with a reply and all my contact information in about 5 minutes – now that’s customer support! Great guy! A+!!!!!!!
Palak Shah - http://www.palakshah.com/
I would have to agree…David Wolf recently completed a complete customization on my site and it looks amazing! This is truly stunning work and i would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for customization. they get an A+++++